Watch TV on Computer

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

SHOCK LOVE CHILD

 Supper and Terminated star Arnold Schwarzenegger confesses to secret baby.Arnold Schwarzenegger has revealed he fathered a secret love child during his marriage to Maria Shriver.
Terminator star Arnie and his wife, who have 4 children - Katherine, 21, Christina, 19, Patrick, 17, and Christopher, 13 - announced their separation through a joint statement earlier this month, but chose not to disclose the reason for the break-up.
It appears Arnie recently confessing to the existence of his 5th child broke his relatiionship with Maria, 55, apart.
'I told my wife about this event which occurred over a decade ago,' Arnie, 63, explained.
'There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused.
'I have apologised to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry.'
The mother of Arnie's secret child was a member of his household staff who had worked for the family for 20 years.
'I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time,' Arnie says in a statement to the LA Times.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you will keep on submitting new articles or blog posts & thank you for sharing your great experience with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads