Watch TV on Computer

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Biggest Clash of World Cup 2011

 The biggest clash of world cup 2011 will be start on March 30,2011 at 2:30 PM in Mohali.All the people not only from India and Pakistan but all over the world is waiting for this semi final of cricket world cup 2011.This match also has been called "MOTHER OF CLASHES".


People of India and Pakistan are praying or their teams.All the players are practicing hard and hard.Media of all the world is showing talk shows and News starts and end with conversation about this special match.All the tickets have been sold many days before.Lets see who rule on the heart pf their people.

4 comments:

  1. It is very true. I am agree with this post. Every match of India and Pakistan is a high voltage match. And there is no doubt that India wins in the maximum matches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After looking at a few of the blog articles on your site, I seriously appreciate your way of writing it. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and
    will be checking back in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads